Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day 25 twelve hours in he drivers seat

I drove over 700 miles today. Even on my best days I struggle to come up with topics to write about this close to the end of the month of November.
Type 1 have taught me to persevere, so despite my utter exhaustion, and the fact that it's now past midnight, I am writing something.

T1D can scare the crap out of you with no warning. tonight, after hour 8 in the car, I felt a sudden "low" and managed to communicate with the husband, who was driving the other vehicle, that we needed to stop. I checked my BG and it was close to 300. It had been high all day because I did NOT want to go low while driving. Maybe it was a buzz from the soda energy drink I consumed, but it wasn't a low! That is a victory for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment