Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Day 22 - busy just being

Yesterday I meant to post something, anything that would be related to type 1 diabetes, but the day got away from me. We weren't all that busy, but we were simply being together. There was unexpected things for the day which left the four of us alone and we simply enjoyed the company of our children. It's a vacation.
That is the point of this late post. Even though we have a chronic/ invisible/ lifelong medical condition sometimes we just need to take a darned break. We need to let ourselves off the hook if we aren't in range, accept that our lives cant be completely revolving around our medical issues.
Yesterday, I played with my children, laughed with my husband, and sipped coffee without a driving need to be anywhere. It was exactly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment