Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Day - 24

When you have a low blood sugar, you feel like your brain doesn't work. When you're going high, you feel kind of off but lucid.
But when your blood sugars are in range, you feel great.
I am so thankful for the minutes, sometimes hours, when my numbers are in range.
I don't feel like an oddball, freak, weirdo, invalid, person with a chronic illness.
I love when I'm in range. I don't feel like a failure! I feel like I can actually manage this condition. sometimes, I just revel in the moments where my body isn't battling to live, where the fight isn't as tough.
I don't resent my body and hate my autoimmune responses.
This is a short post because those times are short lived, and the feelings are easily encompassed in a few words.
Just enjoy the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment