Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

More borrowed blog post ideas

Thanks to Scully at  http://canadiandgal.blogspot.com/ I keep finding old posts and wanting to do 

them for myself half a decade after she has.  I differ from this woman in a lot of ways but thoroughly enjoy reading her blog!


10 years ago I was: In college, in a dead end relationship and retail job. 


5 years ago I was: Married with a newborn and had not worked in 2 years thanks to a cross

 country move and my own fears


 1 year ago I was: Not caring about my diabetes, trying for denial rather than care, and

 wishing my chicks would start laying


 Yesterday I: Learned that Joey Feek died of cancer and Dorian of D-Strong from a facebook

 page I follow is close to the end of his fight against cancer. I fucking hate cancer as much as I do

 diabetes.
     
     Today I:  had great numbers, felt a full range of emotions than in a non-diabetic might qualify as a

    person in need of seeking a therapist's help


    5 songs I know all the words to: 

    - Nearly everything from Garth Brooks

    - In My Life by The Beatles

    - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

    - Fight Song by Rachel Platten

    - You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins from Disney's Tarzan soundtrack

    5 things I'd do with 1 million dollars: 

    -Donate half to a charity 

    -create a corporation 

    -pay off all my debt, 

    -buy my mom a house here 

    -put a huge chunk into savings accounts for my kids' educations 


    5 favorite TV shows:  

    -The Big Bang Theory

    -Doctor Who

    -Grey's Anatomy

    -NCIS

    -Rehab Addict


    5 biggest joys (In no specific order):

    -My girls' laughter

    -Making my mom smile

    -cuddling with my cats and dogs

    -Reading while having a cup of hot tea and not getting interrupted

    - Being with Mr K

    No comments:

    Post a Comment