Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A few rough days

It seems like things go bumping along fine then one day the little stress triggers start to build up until I'm ready to build a hobbit hole and hide from human contact.
Yesterday was my breaking point. Bad cycle of high blood sugars making me stress out more and stress spiking my numbers.
I'm planning to be proactive today and do what I can to stay positive.

I NEED time alone. I need that lack of input from anyone other tha myself in order to feel a sense of calm. Yes I know that I am mom to two young kids but when they sleep, I need time to decompress from the constant barrage of talking.

I hate chit chat at home. My home is place of quiet and talking coming from anyone when I just want quiet drives me batty.


I swear I have a sensory processing issue or I am an introvert or I just hate human contact unless it is on my terms.

Today, I am going to take Berry to school, and while she's there, I'm going to drive out to where Mr K is working and drag him to lunch.

Pray for my sanity, my ability to find peace, and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment