Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

I'm in the minority.

I dislike zombie stuff.
I REFUSE to watch zombie movies, tv shows about them, or give them much thought.
I despise them.
The only thing zombie related I will enjoy as entertainment are the novels by Laurel K Hamilton. Her Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels have the main character, obviously Anita, who is a necromancer. her power lies in the ability to reanimate corpses. In her universe, vampires and werewolves exist. Vampires are given legal rights, they have their own church, and are treated by some people as love interests.
Zombies in this universe are not caused by some virus or bio-hazardous mistake. They are mostly intentional, and are put back to their graves when the animator is done with them.
I love these novels, and there are over twenty in the series.

I refuse to watch the current hit show about them and will not watch any of the movies that Hollywood is going wackadoodle over.

Give me Die Hard, Indiana Jones, Jason Bourne movies, Lethal Weapon movies, basically action movies or the fantasy genre where Harry Potter, Middle Earth, The Doctor, and Narnia exist

No comments:

Post a Comment