Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Some days suck.

Yesterday was pretty amazing, mood wise.My morning started slow but great. I learned a good deal about people from Burma (Myanmar) due to a local group whose mission is to help refugees settle and become more independent community members. Next, I spent time with my sister, thrift store hopping, which was fun. Found a couple cute shirts and trinkets. My evening was nearly thrown off by a massively split tire but my help wasn't needed after all (not my tire, and everyone is safe- thank goodness!).
The evening came about and I drove an hour away to go to a meeting. After a nice time meeting new people, I stopped for crackdonalds. Ordered a meal a little too rich in carbs but had to roll through the drive-thru again as they gave me the wrong size fry order. Got that all situated and managed to start eating and forgot to check carb count before eating. (Side note, using siri while driving helps with searches when one does not wish to look away from the road while driving.) I managed to shovel my dinner down then bolus effectively. Win!
I got home and had to deal with the madness that is my home when my kids have not been in the same room as me for more than .0345 seconds. Sat at my laptop and checked social media only to find out about the death of an internet friend. That blew my good mood to shit, then when texting a mutual friend about the recently passed one, learned some unhappy news from her. Lastly, my kids wanted cuddles and my husband is not home and it just made for a crap night with no down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment