Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sick birthday for one.

Today is my birthday. Yesterday I went from feeling wonderful with a little "off feeling" in my sinuses. By bedtime last night I was full blown sick with a fever, sinus gunk, and a massive headache.
I took medicine and slept in super late today. Via text and social media, all my friends and family have wished me a happy birthday, and despite physically not feeling well, my spirits are great. Berry and Bear are being well behaved, which helps. I have medicine on board. This evening, the mister will be taking me out for a nice dinner. My plan is to go looking for hiking supplies and then buy a cake so the kids can enjoy something fun.
 I have an Amazon wish list a mile long but the only reasonable thing I want is for someone else to get my van washed. She is carrying around a few pounds of road dust.
  My Mr K brought me fresh coffee in bed and left a fresh pot ready to go for me when I woke up. He is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment