Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A latest doctor appointment.

After our lovely day Thursday, Friday we brought A to a neurologist as per the pediatrician's recommendation. The neurologist evaluated her and diagnosed delayed development and prescribed 4 months of physical and occupational therapy. We will hear from the therapy people on Monday, but may have to switch therapy people before it even begins if insurance gets fussy about the place her neuro picked. Oy. If it isn't one thing....
That was our Friday morning. The afternoon brought another appointment, this time for Mr K. The man is a saint when it comes to patience. We get to the doctor, he looks at the offending spot on Mr K's foot and removes the spot. Aside from being told to take it easy this weekend and he will be fine to drive immediately, but take some ibuprofen for pain, he was not prepared for the level of discomfort from having a small bit of extra flesh removed.
Poor man, he needs a break from his nutty wife and demanding daughter. Instead of me being the sweet wife I had planned on, I wound up leaving him in the lurch with a (temporarily) bum foot and go across the street to help a neighbor clean out her garage and got massive amounts of hand me down toys and clothes for my self and T2's youngest son. He is only about 3.5 months younger than A, so I was able to score a bit of stuff for both out kids. Thank you sweet neighbor who had so much extra to give.
Now the Mr is hobbling around a house that looks like it belong on an episode of hoarders, and cannot catch a break. If I am not blocking his every path to get around our home, the dogs and cat are trying to step on his sore foot.
Have I mentioned the man needs to get away from everything? Because he really, really needs a break.
I love my husband more every day, and it is his attitude through every day like this that makes it happen.
More to come Monday, have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment