Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A decent day.

Today was decent. Not good nor bad, but decent.
I had grand plans to wake early, dress the girls and take them to the library. But then Baby Bear woke at 4 and demanded food, then proceeded to fight the food, me, and sleep. She was ticked, people. She screamed, until Mr K woke up and took over while I crawled into bed, buried my head under my pillow and begged the Lord for patience. K got Bear back to sleep, dressed and left for work. i dragged myself out of bed to care for the minions. I got Berry fed, and worked on Bear. Berry spilled half her breakfast on the table. I said a prayer of thanks that I stuck to my "breakfast eaten AT the table" rule this morning. Bear chose to eat, then scream for over an hour. She calmed down when Berry got the tablet out and began madly dancing to Michael Jackson while screaming for me and her little sister to dance. Great fun was had by all.

Bear finally zonked out long enough for me to pick up tree garbage while Berry ruled over her play area.
 Mr  arrived home in time to eat dinner. we had the tree guy come out and give us an estimate on the removal of two dead trees. Yay. The good news is, he is giving us a great discount thanks to the help of a wonderful friend, and we are saving a good third of the total estimate by not having them remove the tree or the stumps.  K has a chainsaw, and we have an amazing fire-pit thanks to my Mr K's awesomeness.
And as a bonus, here is another pic from today:
This is one of the two trees to be removed by the end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment