Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30 days, day 2


This is Baby bear, doing her best to hold down that absorbent pad. (That pad is under her so that when she spits up, it doesn't flood her bed like the Mississippi floods the plains when the levees fail.) Also, daytime sleeping, yes I know the dangers of sleeping on the belly but I also know my child and I'll be darned if the little tyrant downs't put herself in that position. She rolls people, she rolls really fast. I put her on her back and this is how she is found the moment I turn her on her back.
Yes, her sleeper is blue, and yes it is meant for a little girl. There are purple and pink bugs on the front.
This was posted about an hour later than what I thought the time was. Minions one and two are finally tucked into bed, not in a swing or on the race-car rug in the room, but in their beds. I'm going to attempt to sleep until Bear wakes up, demanding sustenance and affection, which i will happily give. Middle of the night cuddles with a baby are precious and awesome and even though I lose sleep, they are perfect for one on one bonding that is harder to come by with additional kids than they are with a first or only child.
Ok, so I am hearing the neighbor'c cow and she has not stopped mooing in over 18 hours. She was doing this since about 6am on the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment