Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Netflix and Gran Tourismo.

I enjoy television shows that are currently running along with some that have been released to DVD and Netflix instant queue. The Mister prefers shows that have been released to DVD/IQ with maybe two that are currently aired. We have a routine set up.
     This begins with Mr K getting up when A does, makes coffee, starts and episode of Battlestar Galactica, and having coffee and quality time with the wee one. I get up put it on Baby 1st TV (awesome for babies, mind numbing for Mommy) until I awake after my millionth cup of coffee. He goes to work and so do I, but my job involves human, feline, and canine waste; human, feline, and canine dirt and messes; various other household maintenance needs and chores to be run outside the home. As my day progresses,  will find programs on TV to watch, and then put it on a Netflix show or movie, if I've gotten a DVD in the mail that day.
    When in town, my sweet husband will come home, do his thing with chores/maintenance, and sit down to an episode of something science fiction or educational, and then go play an hour on the Playstation 2. Usually it's Gran Tourismo. Fun for him to play, and A will get to watch Daddy play racers.
    In this event, I get to sit down with a cup of something yummy, maybe a sugar free popsicle, and watch mind-numbing teen girls become mothers.
    Our routines change up a bit on weekends and when Daddy is out of town for work, but this has become a nice routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment