Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lazy Monday.

I was awoken this morning as is typical in this house. I hear a noise, feel a breath on my face, a bit of drool...Then the bed shifts. I crack my eyes open, blinking hard against this odd brightness outside.  I first stretch then see my daughter hovering over me, with r K holding her there. Still confused and half asleep I wonder why he has the overhead light on in the middle of the night. Hmmm I turn my head and see... SUNLIGHT! Glorious bright yellow happy sunny light outside. YAY!
My daughter's sunny smile and the bright sun outside just added to the sweet way my husband woke me up.
I had a nice day. I got my phone calls taken care of, despite A's best efforts to derail those plans.
Now it's dinnertime and Mr K just got home. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment