Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Introductions

First up is A, also known and Boog, Booger, Superbaby (more on that later), and Tyrant. As of this post she is 5 and a half months old, has had an adventurous life of travels and doctors appointments sprinkled with giggles, chewing on dogs, and staring at the cat.

Next is Mr. K. He's my other half, the electronics, garage, car, and household handyman. He works full time out side the home and is in full playful Daddy mode when he is home.

Lastly, there is me:I am T, aka Mommy, Trophy Wife, and Betic. I'm a stay at home mom, co-ceo of this household, Boog's personal shopper, cook, maid, laundress, dog walker, and entertainment.

We are currently from the Midwest, but I began life down South, while my husband grew up about an hour from the Canadian border.


Stay tuned, more to come after Tyrant is taken care of in the morning.


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more about this happy and exciting family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbaby. I love that. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you are the trophy wife! Mr. K was DAMN lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete