Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Counting to ten...million? Nope, not calming.

Well, not really, but you get the idea. I have been trying to find out from insurance if certain doctors are covered and keep getting the run around from all the doctors and the insurance people and cannot get a straight answer out of the lot of them so, in my ever oh-so-patient (snorting laughter by reader inserted here) way, I get to be the one who digs through the mass of information and interpret if these guys are covered at all, if so, how much is our copay, and all that jazz.
Phew that was one heck of a run-on sentence.
As I sit here, the merciful gods of babydom have blessed me with She -Who -Rolls choosing to nap today so I can work on phone calls. I also am enjoying my never ending supply of coffee.
More to come later.
Oh, I get to drive to an appointment an hour and a half away from home for a second opinion. Why, you might ask? Because I am a sadist! Really though it is because when Boog's chances of requiring surgery to repair her diaphragm are very high, I want to make sure she is well taken care of and that two different doctors in two parts of the state agree on her care without ever talking to each other about it. Me worrisome? I prefer to call it being "mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment