Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New year, new blog post.

 It is January of 2017. I am taking one class this last semester, and am taking next year off. Bear will be in 4 year old preschool, and Berry will start 1st grade this fall.
My Bear is a spitfire. I love her ways of thinking. It is utter 3 year old logic and it makes me laugh on a daily basis.
My Berry is utterly kind. She loves everyone. She sees the best in all. She reads, she loves to dance and play and sing. She is the best 6 year old I know.
I love my kids more than life itself. I went to school over the summer and got my CNA. I started at a nursing home but left six weeks later due to the mental and familial strain.
As of right now: my life is joyous. I am blessed beyond measure.
 My diabetes is under the best control since my diagnosis 16 years ago. My last A1c was 6.6. For those who have diabetes, this is still a little elevated but is amazing for my personal record. I am thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment