Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I miss the Sun. I love sunny days, and truly need the sunlight. Over the last few days it has been rainy, icy, foggy, and simply overcast and dreary.
These are the worst days for me. I can deal with below zero but sunny days and even the 99ºF sunny days, but when the clouds roll in, after about 24 hours without direct sunlight, I feel down.

I have class this evening, and I need to feed my kids and run errands. I don't want to do any of it, all I want is to wear warm fuzzy pjs, drink hot tea, and sit under a bright lamp.

This morning while dropping Bear off at preschool, she pretended to be a kiitten. I told her she needed to be a human, kittens can't go to school. She responded with "I wanna be a kitty at school" with a tone of voice that was pure Spock- level logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment