Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Everybody's Got Something

That may or may not be the title of Robin Roberts' memoir about her second battle with cancer.
It is so very true. I have facebook friends who hate the phrase "Everybody is dealing with their own battles" or other things along those lines. I believe in it. It is something I remind myself each day, because I am NOT the center of the world, and it is not very considerate to take out my bad day on others.
I love the book, and the message within.
There are so many things that can irritate me and yet they may not bother others. Why should I let myself be grumpy when it could drag down those around me. I don't always win myself over with the peptalk. It feels good when I do manage to swallow down my grumpiness and see those around me maintain a happy mood

No comments:

Post a Comment