Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Another failed morning.

Take 1-
Around 11am.
 Trying to type for the second time, but just for a minute. Blood-sugar was 105 this am. Berry won't stop interrupting my thoughts so whatever I was going to type is gone. Need to go give the girls a shower as Bear (she needs a new nickname I think) so I'm off for now, will continue later.

Take 2-
It's now just before 5pm.
This day has been rough. I heartily dislike interactive voice recognition software. When a digital program cannot distinguish between two similar sounding letters, it is maddening
Baby Bear was showered and then promptly spilled food on her pants. Kids, haha.
I haven't done a proper session of yoga exercises in days, but I did get an insurance issue dealt with fairly quickly. I dislike calling insurance companies but I love to deal with the staff at my endo's office.
Off from here to attempt to create a home network to transfer photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment