Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

  Tonight, the tyrant decided to go to bed early. Our routine consists of brushing teeth, changing into a fresh diaper, and getting pjs on. We give kisses and hugs, place her in bed with her dog and her soothie, turn on her night light, shut off the light, close the door, and we are done.
  We usually do bedtime at nine pm. I need to sleep at some point, and my insomnia-type sleep patterns keep me awake until the early morning hours. Since my sweet girl gets good time with us in the evening, we have her bedtime at nine pm, and she usually awakens by nine am. Tonight at twenty past eight, Little Miss chose to go to bed early. She grabbed her daddy's foot, then my hand and tugged. She ran to her bathroom to wait for us to brush teeth. Her daddy and I were more than happy to oblige.
   Here it is at ten past nine, Little Miss is asleep, we are on our electronic gadgets watching dvr tv shows, and having quiet adult time. Yes!
   My pregnancy is going well. I am showing symptoms of symphysis pubis dysfunction, minor pain compared to what Doctor Google has taught me, but still some pretty intense pains at night. My next appointment is at the beginning of March. It will be a busy day with a fetal echo to check the baby's heart for any changes in the tricuspid regurgitation that was seen in the previous scan. I will also have a growth scan ultrasound. I will be making certain to ask the tech for a print of the scan to have for the baby book. That reminds me, I need to make a baby book collection!

My tablet is warning me of a low battery so I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment