Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Meh Monday

     Father's day was yesterday and we held true to our plan of me not asking Mister K to do anything he didn't wnat to do, therefore we sat and watched many episodes of Battlestar Glactica, with breaks for some Gran Tourismo and finally a little grilling for supper.
     It was a beautiful day, sunny and in the 80s. Today, however, it is rainy and not nearly as pretty out. I had planned on the grass getting cut, and pulling out the wading pool for A to splash in.
     Meh. I'll be inside playing with Tyrant and the animals, sipping my coffee and figuring out where to get the motivation to get anything productive done for chores. I may be back later to edit and add something, for now, Baby-love-me-lots is beckoning me with a grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment