Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

A few weeks ago, I went off posting

I took a break. I have discovered that I cannot commit to daily blogging. It is simply too much pressure for me at this stage of my life.
Current events:
 Signed up for a JDRF walk, and am looking forward to that.
 I'm still using my dex, but took a break from my pump and sensor yesterday. My numbers suffered, and it is proof that my MDI game is not up to par.

I've seen articles regarding the artificial pancreas and this is just a misnomer to me. If it were truly an artificial pancreas then that sum-gun would be permanently inserted like a pacemaker inside the body. I saw a few images of one set-up that had a pump, an infusion site, a CGM, a sensor, and something else  I think. I wear All of that. It's a pain in the royal ass.
I'm not going to be all excited about an AP until it's been out a while and the ads for class-action lawsuits are done running all the time, and my insurance covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment